drumroll, please...

12:05:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm a little behind in posting the news, but...     it's a BOY!

We could not be more thrilled. I know I would have been thrilled either way, but just knowing the gender of our little one makes it that much more real. Not to mention calling my dad to share the news may just be one of the proudest moments of my life.  After raising two girls, then two more girls, he will finally have a man on his side (other than Nick, of course).

Since finding out the news we have done quite a bit of shopping.  Most of my money has found it's way on Ebay (why do they make it so easy???), and will also hit up the summer clearance racks at Babies R Us. I never realized how cute little boys' clothes can be. We also found an amazing deal on the stroller and car seat we wanted on Amazon (the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe) and they arrived yesterday.  I feel so much relief and feel like everything is going to come together just perfectly.  For a while I thought we may never be ready for this baby (and yes, I know I still have 5 months to go, but I'm a planner!).

Nick also got a much-deserved and awaited promotion at work last week.  I am so so proud of him.

Life. Is. Good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: