dear Adaleigh (5 weeks)

7:26:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments



My beautiful baby girl,

What an angel you are. You have been such a precious addition to our growing family. There could have never been a more perfect little girl to bring into our lives, at a more perfect time. Life is crazy and hectic, but in the most wonderful of ways. You have a calmness and peace about you (most of the time) that is exactly what we needed for our home.


Your personality is shining a little brighter every day. You are smiling more and more, usually just before you nurse or at the sound of my voice. You are alert and curious of the world around you. Your skinny little legs are getting stronger as you stand and jump when we hold you, and you continue to keep those long limbs stretched straight out. I've even found that you are happier and sleep better if I leave your legs out of the swaddle. No frog legs for you!


You love to be close to me, and if we're out and about you are always close to my heart in our Sakura Bloom sling. Your brother still dotes on you every chance he gets, and I love to think of the special bond the two of you will share. I see many games of catch and tea parties in the future. There is no doubt that he will be the protective big brother!


There's something special about a girl and her mama, and I have felt it from the very second you were brought into our lives. There is so much that awaits us in the years to come. We will challenge each other in the best of ways, and at times may struggle to find common ground, but I will always be by your side. I will always be here, loving you in every way I know how.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: