6 (1/2) month photo shoot

8:35:00 PM Unknown 4 Comments

 I finally plunged into manual mode on my Nikon d5000 (after studying Bryan Peterson's book Understanding Exposure for the last 24 hours), and these are the results. I have a long way to go (I'm not happy with the lighting at all), but I'm satisfied for my first attempt. If you have any tips for a newbie photographer, I would love to hear them! (but please be kind... I know I have a lot to learn). I feel like I cheated by using an insanely handsome subject. I mean, really, is there a picture of him that wouldn't be adorable?













You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Of course you can't go wrong with photos of Logan, but you did a great job! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that kid is CUTE! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful baby pics, simply adorable:))
    http://perspectiveofdeepti.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Little guy sooo cute. If you ever want to get creative you can download Photoscape editing software for free. It's totally addicting.

    ReplyDelete