Sugar and spice...

10:55:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have been convinced that this little bean growing inside of me is a boy.  I’ve been influenced a lot by my husband’s desire to have a little boy, and my hope to finally give my dad another boy in the family (after 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters!).  And as much as I love all of the cute little dresses out there, I can’t help but find myself drawn to blue and green plaid shirts, overalls, and loafers.  



But despite my instincts and desires, I can’t stop dreaming about having a little girl.  I rarely have dreams with my baby in them, but when I do I always give birth to a beautiful, healthy little girl.  Something tells me you can’t fight the instincts and knowledge of your subconscious.  



As much as I can’t wait to find out whether we’re team blue or pink, I honestly will be so happy and excited either way.  There is so much to look forward to in 6 short months!  I may have to do a little more convincing before Nick is truly excited and not terrified of having a little girl, but I can be pretty persuasive :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: