11 weeks

4:32:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

11 weeks pregnant.  I’m starting to feel like this pregnancy is already flying by.  There are so many feelings and emotions swirling through my head that I find it hard to put into words.  This time in my life is like no other… the worries, the fear, the joy, the anticipation, the constant daydreaming about what life might be like in 6 short months.  Everything will change.  No matter how hard I try, the future is unimaginable.  



There are so many things in life that are so uncertain now… joining the Army, obtaining an advanced nursing degree, living the carefree city-life I’ve dreamed of without responsibility… but as soon as I imagine holding our child in my arms it all makes sense.  When I’m reminded of what we’ve been blessed with, I find myself without regret, without fear, without wondering what would life have been like had nothing changed.  I find myself anxious about the future, but anxious in the most joyful way I’ve ever known.  There really is no greater gift in life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: