12 weeks

6:34:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

The last week of my first trimester.  A week I have looked forward to for a long, long time.  I have yet to get my energy back, and nausea still rears its ugly head far too often, but I think my normal appetite may be returning.  I’m also not starving all day every day, which was becoming quite the inconvenience.  Last night as I lay in bed I realized I hadn’t eaten since my lunch at Panera, but when I ventured to the kitchen I had no desire for a peanut butter sandwich, pudding, american cheese and crackers, or any of the other childhood cravings I’d been living off of for so long.  I wanted a meal.  Maybe even a nice filet mignon (I have gotten sick at even the mention of steak for 2 months now!).  Of course I was forced to go to bed hungry as my kitchen offered none of these options, but I went to bed with a sigh of relief that I might actually get to eat like a normal, healthy adult again.  I even enjoyed a salad for lunch yesterday… another meal that has repulsed me for quite some time now.  I just hope this isn’t a tease, like the week I spent nausea-free that led me to believe the morning sickness was over.  I promise you, it only got worse.  



12 weeks, 28 to go.  Now if I can just get my energy back so I can enjoy each and every one of them…

You Might Also Like

0 comments: