lately (in links)

10:40:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


  • Whether you think he did or didn't, I think we can all agree that this is a sad day in sports. He was (and is?) such a hero to so many people.
  • I don't care who you are, baby announcements always put a smile on my face. Yay for newborn snuggles!
  • I hope everyone reads this. I wish I could say I'm surprised.
  • What a beautiful, beautiful girl. Inside and out. Such an inspiration.
  • I just found this community to share my journey. It's amazing how things always present themselves when you need them the most.
  • This perspective on marriage couldn't be more true. It reminds me that I really did marry my best friend.
  • I don't even know what to say about this. I'm definitely not mature enough to watch it with a straight face!
  • My jaw is still on the floor after reading some of these stories. A few are so crazy you have to believe them.





You Might Also Like

0 comments: