dear Logan (8 months)

8:37:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


My sweet, precious little boy,

Is it even possible that you have been in our lives for 8 months now? What an amazing, incredible journey this has been. You have been more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined. Its hard to believe it's been 8 months since i brought you into this world, but I still can't imagine a second of my life without you in it.

You have become such a sweet, cuddly Mama's boy, and I absolutely love it. You love every one of the thousand kisses I smother you with daily, and you even offer a few of your own slobbery, open-mouthed kisses for me. There's never a time that mine or your daddy's entrance into a room doesn't bring the biggest smile to your face. Your genuine happiness in life is the most beautiful thing I've every seen.

You're still a tiny thing for your age, but to me you seem so big. You're skinny with long legs, and your big blue eyes and dimples melt the heart of every lady you meet. Your smile can light up a room. None of your teeth have made an appearance yet, but your little gums are so white I know the day is coming soon.

You love to go out and explore the world, as long as you're safe in Mama or Daddy's arms. You are a little shy with strangers and new places at first, but it doesn't take long for you to warm up to your surroundings. I wish more than anything that you take after your Daddy's outgoing personality instead of being shy like me, but only time will tell. Sometimes those of us that are the quietest have the most to say.

I love you so, so very much. You have taught me unconditional love in the most amazing way. No matter what you do in life and who you become, you will always be my little boy. You are the single greatest accomplishment of my life.

hugs & kisses always,
Mama





You Might Also Like

0 comments: