lately (in links)

12:00:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

  • My heart breaks for this girl and her family. Technology is such a powerful, and dangerous, part of our world. How can you learn from your mistakes and move on when they haunt you for the rest of your life online?
  • I'm still shaking my head over this story. I haven't read all of the details, but I've heard enough. If I'm selling my body for money, I better be making more than $150,000 in 18 months! Seriously.
  • Every mom should read this advice. I know I need to make some changes in my own life, for me and my family.
  • I'm running out of time for Logan's Halloween costume! Here are a few of my favorites (and my new pinterest addiction).
  • I will definitely be crocheting these perfect little boots for Logan. One of my new favorite blogs (thank you Dottie)!
  • This book is amazing. Can't. Put. It. Down.
  • Guess I won't be dressing up as a skunk this year for Halloween after all. This sounds like a bad SNL skit.


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. my goodness that first link was a tough one but I so appreciate your sharing it.

    Aloha,
    Following ya now forever and ever from the TTWFI Hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I would sooo love to have ya with us, you know, if you're into that sort of thing. =)

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete