lately (in links)
- My heart breaks for this girl and her family. Technology is such a powerful, and dangerous, part of our world. How can you learn from your mistakes and move on when they haunt you for the rest of your life online?
- I'm still shaking my head over this story. I haven't read all of the details, but I've heard enough. If I'm selling my body for money, I better be making more than $150,000 in 18 months! Seriously.
- Every mom should read this advice. I know I need to make some changes in my own life, for me and my family.
- I'm running out of time for Logan's Halloween costume! Here are a few of my favorites (and my new pinterest addiction).
- I will definitely be crocheting these perfect little boots for Logan. One of my new favorite blogs (thank you Dottie)!
- This book is amazing. Can't. Put. It. Down.
- Guess I won't be dressing up as a skunk this year for Halloween after all. This sounds like a bad SNL skit.