sshhh, don't tell!

2:17:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I HATE keeping secrets.  I do really well keeping other people’s secrets, but when it comes to my own I can never keep my mouth shut.



For obvious reasons I wanted to wait a while before we told anyone, but I knew this was not realistic.  We have the opportunity to take a long weekend trip to NC at the beginning of June (I’ll be 7 weeks!), so we’re waiting until then to tell our parents and families in person.  Of course we planned to wait on telling anyone else until after our families knew, but that didn’t happen.



I’ve only confided in my closest friend at work (I had to tell someone), but Nick has told 5-6 coworkers, at least 1 Army buddy, his dentist… the man can’t keep his mouth shut!  I love it.  



The list of those in-the-know will likely grow this weekend, as I just made last minute plans with two of my closest TN friends for a cookout tomorrow.  There’s no way I could stand to be around them more than a few minutes without blabbing, but even if I could it would be pointless.  The minute they notice I quit smoking and am refusing beers on a beautiful Spring afternoon?  It would be over. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: