4wks+6days

12:14:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I found out I was pregnant on Monday, at exactly 4 weeks.  I’m now 4wks and 6 days, and I can’t say a whole lot has changed.



  • I haven’t had any morning sickness yet.  I know it’s still early, but due to my weak stomach and bad history, I was sure I would be one of those women that suffers from nausea every day for 9 months.  I’m still expecting it any day now.

  • I can’t get enough water.  I am constantly thirsty, but the only thing I really want is cold, pure water (very strange for me).  

  • I’m constantly in the bathroom.  Mostly peeing, but I also spend a lot of time running back and forth to make sure I’m not bleeding.  Which brings me to…

  • Cramps.  Serious, awful cramps.  They come and go, but when they come they usually last for hours.  Scares the hell out of me.  

  • I’m constantly eating.  I eat, sit, and then I’m ready to eat again about 20 minutes later.  Luckily I’m craving healthy choices, so hopefully that will keep me from gaining 15 pounds before I’m even showing.  

  • My heat tolerance seems lower.  I’m still running, but I’m much more intolerable to the hot afternoon heat.  This is probably related to my increased thirst and need for hydration.  I’m taking it easy to be sure I don’t get heat exhaustion, but I’m really hoping to run throughout my entire pregnancy.

Tomorrow is 5 weeks!  My 1st prenatal appointment isn’t until I’m 8+ weeks, so I’m counting on this blog to keep me sane until then :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: