father's day love

12:06:00 AM Unknown 1 Comments

The men in my life are nothing short of amazing. 
My husband flood my heart with happiness and love. There is no one else I'd rather be on this journey with. I am a better person because of him, and Logan will grow to be a better man because of the example set for him. He lives his life for his family. When I look at him my heart explodes with love.


For as long as I can remember, I have been a daddy's girl (sorry, Mom!). My father is the most generous, selfless man you will ever meet. He has supported me in every bad decision I've made in life, and always been there to pick up the pieces when everything fell apart. In his eyes I can do no wrong. He has sacrificed so much for all of his girls, and would do it again without a complaint. Nothing makes him happier than to see us happy. And no other GP will ever compare.
My father-in-law has come into my life and filled a void I didn't even know I had. He's not a father I ever expected or asked for, but he has embraced our relationship with open arms. He is always there for me, and even offered a shoulder to cry on when his son broke my heart. He knows the true meaning of the word family. I am so grateful to have him as my own father now. It has been amazing to watch him in his new role as Granddad, and I look forward to watching Logan grow to love him just as I do.

Father's Day reminds me that I am the luckiest girl in the world. I am surrounded by inspiring, ambitious, courageous men who fill their hearts and homes with love. I am forever grateful.


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! (And it comes as no surprise to me that you're a Daddy's girl.)

    ReplyDelete