4 months

1:36:00 AM Unknown 1 Comments

I am so far behind on Logan's updates... and I have so much to write about! But until I get it together, I leave you with this:


Grumpy man is 4 months old! So sad and so happy all at the same time. And yes, his shoes are on the wrong feet in the picture with his bumbo (thanks, Mom :) He kept kicking them off and I quickly threw them back on for this pic. Sadly, I didn't even notice until it was pointed out to me (but apparently it was the first thing everyone else noticed!). Even with his pouty faces and backward feet, isn't he adorable?!?

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Babies make it hard to keep up with anything, which is why my generation has so many baby books with only the first few pages completed.

    Yes, he's adorable no matter what! (The shoes were only noticed because I had to take in every inch of his cuteness.)

    ReplyDelete