just in case

10:28:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

As you can see I've changed the url of my blog.  More people have found their way here lately, which is great, but I don't feel safe using my full name anymore.  When I first chose that link I had yet to decide on a title for my blog, and my name was an easy choice at the time.  I never intended on leaving it that way for so long, but I never got around to changing it.  I don't want to be anonymous by an means, but I also don't want to broadcast myself in a way that I might regret.

For everyone out there reading, THANK YOU!  I started this blog as a therapeutic way to deal with the changes and challenges of life, but I do get satisfaction from sharing my thoughts with the world.  If you stop by, please leave a comment.  I'd love to connect with more people, especially my fellow military spouses.  We can use all the support we can get.  Since I don't have an active base nearby, I've found the internet to be a great way to connect with people that understand what I'm going through.  And if you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment with your link.  I'd love to read it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: