so. freaking. tired.

7:17:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I survived the first day of computer training for my new job. It was a long, painful process. It's amazing how exhausted you can be after 8 hours of boredom. I'm a quick thinker, a quick worker, and a quick learner... and this training class was not designed for people like me. The only thing that made the day worthwhile was knowing I was making pretty good money for doing something that only required the comprehension and skill of a first grader.

On a good note, I'll be on my way to Mississippi to see Nick in 11 short days! I can't believe his leave is almost here. The first few weeks went by fast, but I've started to miss him more and more in the last few days. I would do just about anything to kiss him right now. It's only been 22 days since I last saw him, which is a sad reminder of just how long this deployment is going to be. I know I can do it and will be fine, but I just don't want to. Oh well... I accepted it a long time ago, and I'm just ready for him to leave so that we will be closer to the day he comes home.

We had our annual girls' trip to Gatlinburg this past weekend, and it was awesome as always. We make great memories together. Sometimes I forget how many great friends I have in TN.


Tomorrow will be another boring day of computer training, but luckily we should be done by noon.  I'm not looking forward to it.  Next week will be much more exciting... a few days of nursing orientation, a trip to Chattanooga to see the fam, and finally taking the NCLEX!  I should be very close to having some beautiful letters behind my name.  I will write them proudly every chance I get :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: