no good, very bad day.

7:19:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know what my problem is today, but all I've wanted to do is cry.  I've been in a bad mood most of the day, and I can't snap out of it.  I don't get it... I should be happy because I started my job this week and I'm finally making money again.  I should be happy because I get to see Nick in 10 days.  I should be happy because my life is going well.  But I'm not.  I'm not happy at all.  I want to sleep, I want to cry, and I want to feel sorry for myself.

Maybe it's the weather.  Maybe I'm exhausted.  Maybe the excitement of new things is over and I'm settling back in to boring, everyday life.  Maybe I can't take another day of everyone around me announcing pregnancy or giving birth.  Maybe I'm tired of only getting to talk to my husband 10 minutes every night.  Maybe I want more out of life.

One thing's for sure... I need to get over it.  No one can make me happy but myself.  It's time to shake it off and start fresh with a smile on my face.

I think it might be a good night to indulge in a glass of wine and some mindless tv watching.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: