be thankful (3 & 4)

10:49:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

 Jaclyn (@jaclynarmstrong)

11/3/12, 10:07 PM
3: Thankful for amazing friends that feel like family. #30days
I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends in my life. My best friend back home still feels like a sister every time I see her, despite losing touch for months at a time far too often. She is such an important part of my life, Nick's life, and now Logan's life. I could talk to her every day, and it wouldn't be enough. We could live 5 miles apart, and it would still be too far.

When I moved to Tennessee, it was just me & Nick. I knew no one. I slowly made a few acquaintances, but it wasn't until I met two of my best friends that Nashville began to feel like home. We have been through relationships together, weddings and marriage, and now we are raising families. Together. They are my Tennessee family and I would be lost without them. We've celebrated milestones and holidays. We've grown into a new stage in our lives. And I'm so thankful to have them by my side.


Jaclyn (@jaclynarmstrong)

11/4/12, 8:42 PM
4: Thankful to have parents that have supported me through everything, and taught me the true meaning of unconditional love. #30days
 My parents raised me with strong morals and values, but they also respected my own opinions and choices as I grew up. I've made decisions that I know they probably didn't agree with, but they have supported every single one of them. Not once in my life have I ever heard them say I told you so. Somehow they found the perfect balance in guiding your children in the right direction and letting them make their own mistakes. I've never had to questions their love or support of me, and for that I am grateful.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: