looking up.

4:36:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

If you've noticed my absence lately, it's because I've been in a bit of a funk.

For whatever reason (and there are many), the world has felt like it was closing in on my life, my dreams, and my outlook on life.

This little blog has always been my happy place, and for that reason I chose to stay away. I didn't want to cloud my writing with negativity or self-pity. It was the one place I could shield from my depressing thoughts and feelings.

Finally (and thankfully) I have snapped out of it, and my thoughts are looking up for the first time in weeks. It was a time to reevaluate my goals and dreams in life, and now I am determined to focus on them one step at a time. Life is looking up.

I hope to share some happy memories and photos once I make it through the rest of the work week!



You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! Talking to you today lifted my spirits, too.

    ReplyDelete