dear Logan (6 weeks)

12:25:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Dear Logan,
No matter what challenges we face together, I hope you always know how much you are loved. Your father and I tried for so long to have you, and you are the greatest thing we've ever had in our lives. Late at night I stare at you, watching you sleep, and I wonder how I ever lived without you. You bring a level of joy and happiness to my life I never thought possible. Even during the worst of your colic, when you screamed for 6 straight hours at night, I never regretted our decision to bring you into this world. There is nothing you could ever do to make us stop loving you. Your smile lights up my world every. single. time. One grin from you and all the problems of the world disappear. My heart has grown so much since you entered this world, and I feel so very blessed every day.
love always,
Mom

You Might Also Like

0 comments: