dear Logan (23 weeks)

8:53:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Although I honestly can't wait to hold you in my arms, I cherish each moment we've spent together the last 23 weeks.  There is comfort in knowing you are always with me, unlike any feeling I've ever felt before.  Each little kick or wiggle puts a smile on my face, and those are my favorite parts of each day.  It still doesn't feel real that all of this is actually happening, because I haven't wanted you and dreamed about this for as long as I can remember.  You've already changed my life in so many ways, and I look forward to and welcome the changes you will bring to our family in 2012.  I often day dream about what life will be like... day trips to the zoo, play time with Kilo & Roxy, meeting Daddy for lunch downtown, late night story-time rocking you in my arms... I know the best of life has yet to come.

I know the next 17 weeks (hopefully a little less!) will fly by, but sometimes I wish I could fast forward to your birthday.  I will gladly give up my sleep and sanity to have you in my life forever. I already find myself thinking about little brothers and sisters for you, so I can't be that sane to begin with. For now I will continue to cherish having you all to myself and preparing for your arrival the best I can.

love always & forever,
Mom

You Might Also Like

0 comments: