20 wks

9:47:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Our big 20 week scan was today, and I'm proud to say that our little Logan Cole is perfect.  Ten fingers, ten toes, and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Nick and I sat mesmerized as we studied each of his tiny little organs.  I was amazed while watching all four chambers of his heart beat in real time right before my eyes.  He wiggled and squirmed, and each little kick I saw on screen I felt within myself.  To say it was magical would be an understatement.

He is measuring right on schedule, as is my uterus, so my due date will remain January 27th.  I have gained just enough weight for 20 weeks (although I feel huge!), my blood pressure is great, and so far everything is going just as planned.  I couldn't have asked for better results from my appointment.

Halfway there!  I can't wait to meet our little Logan Cole!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: