letter to Logan (22 weeks)

12:49:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Dear Logan,
The most amazing thing happened this past week... your father felt your kicks for the first time.  I've been feeling you kick and tumble around since 19 weeks, but I have been patiently waiting to be able to share the magical experience with your dad.  He loved it so much I thought he would never move his hand from my belly!

There is no greater feeling than having you in our lives.  We often share our impatience with waiting to meet you, and I know the moment I do my life will finally feel complete.  On even the worst of days, your kicks send a little joy through my body and my heart swells with love.  It's as if you've always been there, just waiting for us to open our lives to you.  I can't imagine just how much our lives will change in a few months, but I look forward to every day I get to spend with you.  I'm already busy planning our many adventures and celebrations together in the coming years.

For now I hope you feel safe and sound inside of me, and I promise I will spend my life protecting and loving you.  Your father and I will be counting down the days until your arrival!

love always & forever,
Mom

You Might Also Like

0 comments: