6 months!

10:34:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I'll be 24 weeks in just a few days, and it's all beginning to feel so surreal.  My heart is more than ready for Logan, but I don't feel at all prepared for his arrival.  We haven't even begun on his nursery, nothing has been purchased since our stroller splurge 2 months ago, and finances are tight.  When I think of all the things we need to buy in the next few months I am beyond overwhelmed!  I know we still have nearly 4 months, but with Fall in the air and the holidays just around the corner I'm afraid it will all fly by before I know it.  And with the BabyBump app on my phone constantly reminding me that I only have 115 days left, it doesn't seem like long at all!

It's so strange to think that we will be parents... completely responsible for growing and raising another person all on our own.  I just cannot grasp the changes that will come.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: