iPhone week 7: the countdown is on!

2:31:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Now that the holidays are behind us and the Christmas decorations are put away, I have finally been able to prepare all of the details for Logan's arrival.  I have been busy washing bottles and pacifiers, putting together swings and furniture, and adding the finishing touches to the nursery.  It is still a work in progress, but I imagine it will be long after Logan arrives.  My due date is now only 19 days away, and every morning I wonder if today could be the day.  I hope he is as anxious as I am to enter the world!  I'm still working, but I've finally cut back on overtime and find myself counting the days until maternity leave.  My body is definitely ready for this pregnancy to be over.  And I am so so ready to meet our precious baby boy!


link up at a good life


You Might Also Like

0 comments: