my fairytale

2:21:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Nothing about this life right now seems real.  I'm married to the love of my life, and our first little boy will be here before we know it.  Nothing about our life is perfect, but that's never the way I pictured it.  I grew up dreaming about having a beautiful family with my one true love, and that's exactly what I've been blessed with.  I never daydreamed about being wealthy, or living in a mansion, or having the perfect life.  We may struggle with finances and still be navigating our paths to success, but we have each other.  There is no one else I would rather share this journey with.  Each challenge brings us closer together, and is just another page in the story of our lives.  And soon the most exciting chapter of all will begin, the day we welcome Logan into this world.  Everything is great now, and amazingly it will only get better in the future.  We have so much to look forward to, and so many memories to cherish along the way.  I feel so incredibly fortunate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: