after 5 years of impatiently waiting...

10:32:00 AM Unknown 1 Comments

I finally got my first dslr!  I had my heart set on the Nikon D90, but after a little more research and thought I decided to go with the d5000.  I couldn't be happier.  While the rain poured down yesterday evening leaving me confined to my house, I gathered up some scrap fabric and a little padding and made a camera strap cover.  It took less than an hour, and I'm quite proud of the results.  I was in love with all of the covers I found on Etsy, but couldn't stand to spend money on something I could make myself.

many more pictures to come in the future!

 

Posted via email from every.day.waiting.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea!! It's always so much more satisfying to make something yourself- and twice over, because A, you made it, and B, you didn't pay a fortune for it! :)

    ReplyDelete