it's finally fall!

5:03:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

After weeks of cold, unpredictable, rainy weather, we've finally had a few days of beautiful fall weather with gorgeous skies and perfect temperatures.  I've loved every minute of it, even if most of the time I've been trapped in the hospital or inside studying.  I even went for a run around the lake today and enjoyed it.  I don't think I've ever said I've enjoyed running, but I really did.  The lake was gorgeous!  It was the first time I've done anything active since I quit smoking, and my lungs felt great.  I was so proud of myself.  My plan is to run everyday this week, so we'll see how that goes.  I usually only stick with things for a few weeks before getting bored.  I could really use the exercise, because it's that wonderful time of the year when my body likes to store fat like I'm going into hibernation.  I don't understand it.  Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: