frogs & snails, & puppy dog tails!

9:06:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have the greatest group of friends in Nashville.  I may have only known them for a few years now, but it seems as if they've been in my life forever.  We are bonded by so many great memories, our annual trips to Gatlinburg (and here), and more recently growing babies together!

This weekend we had a triple baby boy shower in honor of a little boy already here (a little early), my best friend's baby due just 7 days after me, and of course Logan.  It was so nice to share such an amazing time in our lives together.


It is incredible to see how our lives have changed in just a few short years.  From new relationships, new houses, weddings, and now babies, it has been so much fun to share these changes and celebrations with each other.


These little boys have no idea what the future holds!  I'm already daydreaming of play dates, summer afternoons out on the farm, and birthday parties.  I never imagined my little boy would have a best friend long before he was even born.  2012 is going to be an amazing year!




You Might Also Like

0 comments: