30 weeks

5:15:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


The last few weeks with Logan have been nothing short of incredible.  I wish more than anything I could stop time for just a little while, just long enough to cherish every moment we have together before I am forced to share him with the world.  Recently I find myself constantly distracted by him, unable to focus on anything other than every movement and feeling of him safe inside of me.  He is a part of me now, a part of me that I will never let go of for as long as I live.  We are bonded in a way I have never felt before, and my love for him is truly amazing and life changing.

Nick and I treated ourselves to another elective 3D ultrasound yesterday to sneak a peek at our handsome little bundle.  Of course he was stubborn and refused to move his hands from his face more than a few seconds at a time, but watching him move around in live time was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  He slept through most of it, but was sure to show off a little thumb sucking and yawning before we left.  He is absolutely adorable (but I'm a little bias).  We're still arguing over whose nose he has... I guess time will tell.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

I also had another prenatal appointment this week, and all is well so far!  Both Logan and I are happy and healthy.  All of my blood work looks great, which was my biggest concern so far.  

We will be traveling back home to NC for Thanksgiving in a few short days, and I couldn't be more excited.  Our days will be busy with the people that we love most, stuffing our faces and celebrating my favorite of all holidays.  We will return just in time for my 28th birthday... my golden year!  No big plans this year, but I always enjoy a day to relax and celebrate.  This time of year always flies by, which scares me a little knowing that Logan will be here as soon as the chaos of the holidays is over.  I can't wait to meet our little miracle, but I'll also feel a little better about it once we have the nursery complete and everything around the house ready for his arrival.

Safe and happy travels to all!  Happy Thanksgiving!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: