I'm back

6:19:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I've been wanting to write an update for a while, but I honestly haven't had time.  Life has been crazy.  I don't have much time to spare now, so I'll hit the highlights from the last few weeks:
  • I found my passion in nursing- peds hem/onc.  I LOVE it.  I don't know quite how to describe the feeling of finding what you were born to do in life, but it is amazing.  Now I just have to figure out how to get there, because other plans are laid out for me at the moment.
  • I have 51 days of nursing school left.  Enough said.  
  • Last week my husband came home from training and I enjoyed the laziness of Fall break.  Life was wonderful.  My husband is still here but I'm back in school now, so it doesn't seem so wonderful anymore.
  • Nick and I have only had 1 working car since he's been home, so we've been carpooling everyday.  I really enjoy the good quality conversation with my husband every morning to start the day, but I could do without the 4am wakeup and getting home after 7pm.  Everyday is long, and I'm exhausted.  I'm ready for both cars to hit the road again.
  • We've been married now for 68 days.  It's amazing how quickly time flies.
  • The deployment officially begins in 6 weeks.  I hate how quickly time flies.
  • I just remembered I'll be turning 26 in a little over a month.  I like 26 because it's an even number, but it's a little too close to 30 than I'm comfortable with.  
That's it for now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: