I've been wanting to write an update for a while, but I honestly haven't had time. Life has been crazy. I don't have much time to spare now, so I'll hit the highlights from the last few weeks:
6:19:00 AM Jaclyn Armstrong 0 Comments
- I found my passion in nursing- peds hem/onc. I LOVE it. I don't know quite how to describe the feeling of finding what you were born to do in life, but it is amazing. Now I just have to figure out how to get there, because other plans are laid out for me at the moment.
- I have 51 days of nursing school left. Enough said.
- Last week my husband came home from training and I enjoyed the laziness of Fall break. Life was wonderful. My husband is still here but I'm back in school now, so it doesn't seem so wonderful anymore.
- Nick and I have only had 1 working car since he's been home, so we've been carpooling everyday. I really enjoy the good quality conversation with my husband every morning to start the day, but I could do without the 4am wakeup and getting home after 7pm. Everyday is long, and I'm exhausted. I'm ready for both cars to hit the road again.
- We've been married now for 68 days. It's amazing how quickly time flies.
- The deployment officially begins in 6 weeks. I hate how quickly time flies.
- I just remembered I'll be turning 26 in a little over a month. I like 26 because it's an even number, but it's a little too close to 30 than I'm comfortable with.
That's it for now...
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (65)